There are 3 documents to be reviewed – the draft Neighbourhood Plan itself and 2 documents presenting the sustainability appraisal which is a statutory part of the neighbourhood planning process.
Please read and review these documents and let the Parish Council have your comments and feedback either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on paper to the Parish Office, Rear of the Village Hall, The Green, Horsted Keynes RH17 7AP.
Don’t forget the closing date is 26 May 2016.
There is a lot of information on this website which can be viewed and downloaded electronically.
In addition ALL records relating to production of the draft plan and the process that has been followed are held at the Parish Office and are available for public viewing when the office is open, currently between 11.00 and 13.00 on Fridays. These include:
- presentation material from consultation events
- information gathered at consultation events
- site submissions in response to the calls for land
- site sustainability reviews
- steering group minutes and notes of workgroup meetings
- minutes of Parish Council meetings